How to Protect Yourself From Swine Flu: A deadly Disease Swine Flu killing people in India In a large Scale. So know its time to grow your knowledge about Swine Flu Symptoms of its deadly Virus N1H1. Swine Flue was first identified in Mexico in 2009. Now it Spread in India in Many Villages. According to recent report in India already 13000 people infected by “influenza-A (H1N1) virus”. While the influenza-A deaths in India reaching to a critical state, everyone should know about it and spread awareness to prevent the deadly disease. Let’s take a deep look into Swine Flu symptoms.
What is H1N1 virus (swine influenza)?
First the virus was found in North American laboratory which is also similar to the one once found in pigs. Generally, it spread only among the pigs but in recent past the germ proved to be deadly for human beings. Until, 22nd February it claimed over 800 lives in 2015 across the country. The private doctors claimed that Indian government is downplaying the cases number to control the panic.
Swine Flu Signs and Symptoms
The Symptoms of H1N1 virus is often confound with seasonal flu signs. The syndrome is indeed quite similar to the common fever. At first, it includes headache, sore throat, fever, muscle pain, vomiting and cough. If a person experiencing these syndromes should be diagnosed as soon as possible. People with weakened immune system or medical conditions, above 60 years of age adult, below three years of children, pregnant woman are at extreme risk. so, give importance to signs of swine flu.
Indian Government Make many rules to protect People from Swine Flue. here are the some Basic tips we share How to Protect Yourself From Swine Flu. Here is the some Basic steps You can implement in your daily routine.
1. Wash your hands regularly through the day: Wash your hands for 20 seconds using antibacterial soaps a few times in the day.
2. Drink water: It is highly recommended to drink about eight to 10 glasses of water a day, in order to get rid of toxins from you system and avoid a sinus infection.
3. Keep your immune system strong: Get a good nights sleep every night for atleast eight hours, which will strengthen your immune system inorder to fight the flu.
4. Fruits and vegtables essential to boost immune system: Keeping your body well nourished with healthy food that is vitamin rich, goes along way in avoiding a flu.
5. Coughing or Sneezing: Ensure you use a tissue and always cover your mouth.
Indian Health Ministry Release a Message to the people how to protect themselves From Swine Flu. Please Read this Message Carefully and Share it.
So read this Above 5 steps Carefully and Protect Yourself From Swine Flu.