FCI Recruitment 2017 – Food Corporation of India, Tamil Nadu Recruitment | Total Vacancies: 55 –Apply Online
Latest FCI Recruitment: Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application for the post of 55 Vacancies in all over Tamil Nadu State. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online from 17.07.2017 to 08.08.2017 by the official website of FCI (i.e) www.fcijobportaltn.com. In this Page you can get eligibility criteria of FCI Recruitment 2017 and How to apply for this Job. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Food Corporation of India they may utilize this brilliant opportunity.
Food Corporation of India shortly known as FCI established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964. It’s Public Sector Undertaking dealing with Foodgrain Supply-Chain Management.
Details of FCI Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 55
Job Location: Tamil Nadu Region
Name of the Post: Watchmen
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies (Category)||Pay Scale|
|Watchman (Category IV)||55||Rs.8100-18070**|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Out of 55 Vacancies, The number of Post reserved for PWD and Ex-Servicemen Candidates as below
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must be passed minimum 8th Standard should be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 18-25 years max as on 01.07.2017. Age relaxation as per GOI Rules.
- Candidates will be selected based Written Test which will conducted on 20.08.2017(Sunday) at 10 locations as mentioned below, followed by Physical Endurance test. Shortlisted Candidates will be notified later.
|TEST CENTER NO||LOCATION|
The Written test duration is 2 hours. Max 100 Objective Questions. Subject Wise Weight age questions are given below
|English & Grammar||25%|
- Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- application fee through Online Banking. For SC/ST/PH/PWD and Female Candidates should require to upload the relevant document/Certificate like Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Caste Certificate/High School Certificate for Application Fee Exemption.
How to Apply FCI Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the Official website of Food Corporation of India, Tamil Nadu Region (i.e) www.fcijobportaltn.com.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and click apply online link
- Fill up all the mandatory details correctly and upload the relevant document.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date (i.e) 07.08.2017
- Check the given information correctly before you click Submit button
- Click Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of Online application form for future use.
|Opening date of online application||17.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||08.08.2017|
|Admit Card Issuing Date||16-08-2017|
|Date of Written Test||20-08-2017|