FCI Recruitment 2017 | Food Corporation of India – Andhra Pradesh | 271 Watchman Vacancies | Apply online Last Date: 21.08.2017
FCI Recruitment 2017: Food Corporation of India has announced a notification for the 271 Watchman Vacancies. The candidates who are have passed 8th Standard are eligible for this post. Many aspirants are searching of Central Government Jobs and they can utilize this excellent opportunity. FCI Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 has given notification for 271 Vacancies. The candidates who are interested can apply through the Official website on or before 21st August 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for FCI Recruitment 2017 can refer the Official notification. Here below we have provided Official notification link and Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for FCI Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017-2018.
Details of FCI Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 271
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh & Andaman and Nicobar Region,Telangana
Name of the Post: Watchmen
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies (Category)||Pay Scale|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- SC : 41 Posts
- ST : 19 Posts
- OBC :73 Posts
- UR : 138 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must be passed minimum 8th Standard should be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 18-25 years max as on 01.07.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- application fee through Online Banking
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for FCI Andhra Pradesh Watchman vacancies
- Go to official website and then Andhra Pradesh Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||21.08.2017|