Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 | Rifleman (General Duty) | Total Vacancies 65
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017- Office of the Directorate General of Assam Rifles invites application for the post of Rifleman (General Duty) from sportsman of following disciplines Archery, Boxing, Football, Equestrian, Judo, Karate (Do), and Taekwondo. Totally, 65 Vacancies are allotted for the Rifleman (General Duty) against sports Quota. Selected Candidates will have posting anywhere in India or outside of territory of India. Candidates should apply for the posts through offline mode only. Download application format from Assam Rifles official website assamrifles.gov.in
Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully and check whether you attached necessary documents with the application before send the application. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in Rifleman (General Duty) sports quota official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Shillong
Name of the post: Rifleman (General Duty)
Pay scale: Rs. 21700/- per month
Total no. of Vacancies: 65
Job Location: Anywhere in India or Outside of territory of India
Eligibility criteria for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should have Finished matriculation from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Players who have participated in any international competition/National Competition/Inter-University Tournaments/National Sports/ Games for Schools/Physical Efficiency Drive.
- However, check official notification for complete sports qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 23 yrs (as on 01.06.2017)
- However, check official notification for age relaxation
- Documents Screening
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination Test
- Field Trails Test
Mode of payment
- Offline – By Indian Postal Order(IPO)
- IPO should draw in favor of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong-793010
Mode of application
Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch),
DGAR, Laitkor, Meghalaya,
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
- First go to Assam Rifles official website www.assamrifles.gov.in.
- And then click JOIN ASSAM RIFLES recruitment and find the advertisement for Sports person quota in Assam Rifles 2017.
- Candidates download Assam Rifles notification and read carefully.
- Download application form above said website.
- Fill required fields carefully and don’t miss any field blank and paste your passport size photo provided space in the application.
- Finally, send the application to the given address on or before the last date.
- Last date to send the application – 20.08.2017
- Last date to send the application for the candidates from far flung areas – 04.09.2017